Nexus will help you with super fast access to your most frequently used applications, with flexible options allowing it to dock or float anywhere on the screen, providing a myriad of “on demand” possibilities. From it’s generous use of situational sensitive context menus to it’s advanced Drag & Drop support, Nexus is not only easy to use – it’s a joy! Nexus Ultimate is an enhanced version of the free-to-use Nexus dock which is available stand-alone or as a component of Winstep Xtreme (a single easy-to-install package featuring all of Winstep’s popular desktop enhancement products for Windows).
* Display running applications on the dock with task grouping, filtering and icon customization options.
* Display system tray on the dock as single or grouped icons.
* Blur*Behind and colorization of dock backgrounds.
* Monitor active connections and bandwidth usage with Net Meter module.
* Get weather forecast for over 39,000 cities world*wide.
* Multiple mouse over effects: zoom, swing, bounce and more!
* Live icon reflections and animated water*like effects for reflections and dock backgrounds.
* Easily change appearence of icons of running programs and shortcuts by drag & dropping PNG, ICO and TIF files directly into the icon.
* Multi*monitor support.
* Compatible with skins for all 3rd party docks.
* Multiple docks and ability to group shortcuts into nested sub*docks.
* Duplicate, delete and disable/enable existing docks.
* Categorize applications into user*defined tabs on the Shelf (Tabbed Dock).
* Increase productivity by displaying the contents of folders, the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel and more as tabs on the Shelf.
* Reduce clutter by hidding Desktop icons and using the Desktop tab on the Shelf instead.
* Display running tasks and system tray on the Shelf.
* One click theme switch with special Themes tab on the Shelf.
* Display modules (docklets) on the Shelf.
* Re*arrange tabs in the Shelf by drag & drop.
Version 14.11 * November 7, 2014 * Official Release
* Added 3 new internal commands: “Cascade windows”, “Show windows side by side” and
“Show windows stacked”
* Added setting to the ‘Performance vs. Memory Usage’ dialog to cache animated icons in
original resolution instead of capped at 128×128 per frame.
* Added ‘Pin to Dock’ option to the context menu of running applications showing in a dock.
* Creating a Show Folder tab in the Shelf with the Tabs Editor would always set the
folder to C:
* A dock’s auto*hide mode and a sub*dock opening animation set to None would not stick
between restarts of the application.
* Changes made to system tray expand icons on *sub*docks* were not sticking.
* Added Adobe Lightroom to the iconic thumbnail exclusion list, since this feature
seemed to crash the application whenever using Loupe view.
* All background blur settings and functions are now disabled under Windows 8.
* Weather.com weather feed stopped working because of an URL change. Updated to new URL,
Weather.com feed is now working again.
* Fixed bug on Weather.com feed which could cause the current weather icon to be Windy
* MSN Weather feed stopped working because of an URL and API change. Updated to new URL,
updated API parsing, MSN backup feed is now working again.
Winstep Nexus Ultimate 14.11 Final / (30.2mb)