RestoreIT is an innovative real time data & system protection solution. RestoreIT automatically creates snapshots before changes are made to your system. RestoreIT simply returns your PC to a time when it was working properly and your data was intact. In the event of data loss or system crash, RestoreIT can revert a system to a normal state in seconds. The result is all issues will be fixed no matter what went wrong. Lost data recovered and unstable system restored immediately.
Turning Back the Clock Restores System
RestoreIT helps releasing the fear of installing new software and Windows updates, because RestoreIT can immediately restore from a corrupted installation. It eliminates the hassles of fixing common PC problems, including accidentally deletions, system crashes, virus infections and user errors.
RestoreIT Key Features:
– Restore PC from a virus attach, apyware or Windows crash
– Retrieve deleted or overwritten files instantly
– Painless system restoration
– 24/7 continuous protection
– Instant protection after installation
– Password protection
– Support UEFI-based/GPT PC
– Support any size hard drive 500MB/1TB/2TB/3TB/4TB/6TB
– Create a snapshot restore point in 5 seconds
– SMART snapshot assures virus infection can be undone
– Restore Windows even if it would not boot
– Safety Net secures snapshot created before virus hits
– Roll Back to Pre-Virus State & Restore Files
– Restore entire Windows in 2 min
– Hot key recovery
– Mount and preview files in snapshots
– Restore individual files or entire hard drive
– New: Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)
– Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
– Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit)
– Windows XP (32 & 64-bit)
What’s new in FarStone RestoreIT 8.1:
– New: Windows 8.1 Supported
– New: S.M.A.R.T Event-driven snapshot
– New: Performance optimized
– New: Password protection
– New: Support UEFI-based/GPT, >4TB and RAID
– New: 64 bit Recovery Environment
– New: Support Software and Hardware RAIDs
1. Unpack and install
2. Run the program and choose “register” when registration screen pops up.
3. You can insert anything for Name & Company. Generate serial from the keygen and paste it into that box.
4. In the next screen choose “Other Options” (Important!)
5. Copy your “MAC ID” to the keymaker (right into installation ID section) and click on “Activation”
6. Copy that Activation code into the activation screen and choose “activate now”. It’s all done!