Winner of more than 50 industry awards, VMware Workstation is recognized for its broad operating system support, rich user experience, a comprehensive feature set and high performance. VMware Workstation is designed for professionals that rely on virtual machines to get their job done.
Take Your Productivity to the Next Level
– Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
– Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
– Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner.
– Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. onto a single machine.
– Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
– Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to vSphere, or the cloud.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Seamlessly access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they reside.
– Remotely connect to virtual machines running on another instance of VMware Workstation, or on VMware vSphere.
– Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smartphone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. No Plugins necessary.
and much more…
Take Windows 8.1 to the Next Level
Unity mode has been enhanced to seamlessly work with Windows 8.1 UI changes. Workstation 10 can now convert a Windows 8.1 physical PC to a virtual machine.
State of the Art Performance
– Support for 16 vCPUs, 8 TB SATA disks and 64GB of RAM
– New Virtual SATA disk controller
– Now supporting 20 virtual networks
– USB3 streams support for faster file copying
– Improved application and Windows VM startup times
– SSD Pass through
What’s New :
Superior Unity mode provides transparent support for changes in the user interface Windows 8.1. Now 10 Workstation can convert a physical machine running Windows 8.1 in a virtual machine.
Supports up to 16 virtual CPUs, SATA drives of 8 TB and up to 64 GB of RAM
The new virtual disk controller SATA
Now with support for 20 virtual networks
Support for streaming via USB 3 to speed up file
Reducing the time to launch applications and Windows virtual machines
SSD-drives with support for through-transmission
Create virtual machines with limited access and validity. Included virtual machine sends a request to the server at regular intervals, while maintaining the current system time in the policy file of the virtual machine with restricted access as a last reliable timestamps.
The tablet in a virtual machine
An industry first virtual sensors tablet provides virtual machines running on the tablet, the benefits of an acceleration sensor, gyroscope, compass and even the ambient light sensor.
The best method of operation
Set up multiple monitors – 2, 3 or 4 – has never been easier.
VMware-KVM provides a new interface to use multiple virtual machines
System Requirements :
Windows ХР, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
Standard x86-compatible or x86-64-compatible personal computer.
1.3GHz or faster CPU minimum.
Compatible processors include the following:
Intel – Pentium 4, Pentium M (with PAE), Core, Core 2, Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7
AMD – Athlon, Athlon MP, Athlon XP, Athlon 64, Athlon X2, Duron, Opteron, Turion X2, Turion 64, Sempron, Phenom, and Phenom II
Multiprocessor systems are supported.
Support for 64‐bit guest operating systems is available with Intel VT compatible PC with Intel™
Virtualization Technology feature turned on or most AMD64 processors
(except the earliest revision C Opteron processors).
Register the program using keygen.
Just disable it until process not complete because some of antivirus count keygen,crack,patch as false +ve.
Don’t worry all files safely checked by us.
Download link :