BB FlashBack Pro is a complex program designed to help you make video recordings of your screen as well as process clips. It can be used to create video tutorials or animations, for instance. The interface of the tool is clean and intuitive. So, you can record video (full screen, region or window), sound and footage from the webcam. Once the recording is done, you can open it in the tool’s media player and start processing it.
What’s New in Version 5.10.0 Build 3715:
– Fix: MP4 exports could display a yellow line at the right side or white line at the bottom, depending on the export dimensions
– Enables conversion of FLV files to FBR via the ‘Convert video file to Flashback movie’ function
– Fix: when selecting screens to be recorded in a multi-monitor system, screens were incorrectly darkened
– Fix: incorrect looping in exported GIFs
– Fix: LAME encoder could cause AV on saving audio. Added FPU workaround
– Enables running without licence for one day
OS : Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32 and 64 bit versions)
Language : English
1. Unpack and install
2. Don’t run
3. Run patch as admin to installation directory
4. Patch main exe.
BB FlashBackPro 188.8.131.5207 + Patch / (20mb)