Protect company data with multi-layered protection built on 25 years of AV industry innovation. Complete protection for company endpoints combining proven antivirus technology with a built-in firewall, web control, device control and remote administration.
– Logo PassMarkVery little impact on endpoint machines
– Low traffic overhead
– Flexible and granular policy, client and role management
Protect company networks with Antivirus, antispyware and antispam protection that minimizes system slowdowns and comes with a range of customization options.
Data Access Control
Conserve bandwidth by blocking access to websites with high volume of traffic. Protect company network against breaches with two-way firewall with learning mode, and control unauthorized media and devices in the network.
Oversee security across the entire network from a single location. Enlist a range of customization and reporting features to tweak the system security as you need.
Network Speed and Stability
Reports, Logs & Notifications
Monitor network security status and server load statistics even from outside of your company. Perform data parsing via compatible data formats or designate critical threshold for event notification, set up notifications priority and much more.
Keep company endpoints free of malware with ESET ThreatsSense and cloud-powered scanning technology and filter email traffic for spam with a powerful antispam solution.
Data Access Control
Secure company data from foreign interference with two-way Firewall also preventing unauthorized persons “listening in” to company communication when in public Wi-Fi. Prevent connections of unauthorized devices to the network like USB, CDs and others.
Prevent employee access to non-work-related websites. Keep company computers running smoothly and extend the lifetime of hardware thanks low system demands. Keep out distractions like pop-ups during presentations or slideshows.
Manage all past, present and future ESET security solutions from a single location, putting admins in perfect control of network security.
Keep admins abreast of network security from outside the company. Take advantage of advanced monitoring and reporting tools for complete oversight and to take immediate action.
All ESET solutions are built to preserve network speed and stability and smooth and reliable operation and come with a range of tools and customization options to ensure a consistent level of security.
Most Recent Changes in ESET Endpoint Security 6:
- Added: Localizations (ARE, BGR, CHS, CHT, CSY, DAN, DEU, ELL, ESL, ESN, ETI, FIN, FRA, FRC, HRV, HUN, ITA, KDI, KOR, LTH, NLD, NOR, PLK, PTB, ROM, RUS, SKY, SLV, SRL, SVE, THA, TRK, UKR, JPN)
- Improved: Various usability improvements within graphical user interface
- Fixed: Unlock tool does not work with ESET Endpoint Security 6
- Fixed: The Scheduler add task button opens a blank window
- Fixed: Several log entries were not created due to various reasons
- Fixed: A limited user cannot add a potentially unwanted application exclusion
- Fixed: Occasional application crashes when importing URLs to URL address management from file
- Fixed: Some components were installed even though not selected during component based installation
- Fixed: Rollback task from ERA does not execute properly. It is still possible to manually update virus signature database
- Fixed: Self-defense is disabled after installation
- Fixed: Password for proxy is not saved after the installation
- Fixed: New networks are detected after known network list is defined by ESET Remote Administrator policy
- Fixed: You cannot create rule in Device control if at least one element (groups) is set by ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: HIPS rules details are not displayed if policy is applied from ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: Firewall and Web access protection does not work after computer restart
- Fixed: Error occurred after HIPS reverted to default
- Fixed: User could not use password to protect Advanced settings from modification
- Fixed: Not all scanner exclusions are added when adding them from the alert notification window
- Fixed: If you configure ESET Endpoint Security 5 Firewall using the Policy deployed from ESET Remote Administrator 6, some of the complex rules might not be applied correctly
- Fixed: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 crashes when an .xls attachment is sent from the context menu if ESET Endpoint Security 6 is installed and IMAP protocol is used for scanning
- Added: Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 10 RTM build 10240
- Added: Extended period is granted to the user, after license expiration, during which we still provide protection
- Added: Ability to add custom text to Threat found notifications
- Added: Disable the automatic hiding of Threat found notifications (using the Do not close malware notifications automatically setting)
- Added: Specify a HIPS rule for a folder
- Added: Export all log entries from the log context menu
- Added: Exclude functionalities (such as Firewall, for example) during a command-line installation using the ADDEXCLUDE parameter instead of the ADDLOCAL parameter
- Changed: Labels and tooltips for improved user experience
- Changed: A link to the ESET License Administrator converter has been added to the activation dialog to ease the migration of users with licenses in older formats
- Changed: A newly defined password can be viewed only until the dialog is closed or saved. Afterwards, only a placeholder is displayed.
- Fixed: The ability to change settings defined by an ESET Remote Administrator policy by reverting to default settings from within an ESET Endpoint product
- Fixed: The disabling of NAP during installation
- Fixed: Default firewall rules present in ESET Endpoint product even after an ESET Remote Administrator policy is applied
- Fixed: Incorrect display of multiple licenses in the activation window when activating using a security admin account that manages multiple licenses
- Fixed: If Web Access Protection is not installed during a custom installation, Web control is non-functional
- Fixed: Real-time protection stability, various performance issues, and conflicts with some third-party applications
- Improved: Internal product security
Type: install [x86, x64]
Languages: Russian, english
Activation: built [aleksdem2]
1. Unpack and install
2. Repack Pre Activated