Designed specifically for larger enterprise environments, Unlimited Edition provides all-in-one drive partitioning solution and flexible hard disk management for any Windows OS since XP including the latest Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.It not only covers all the features of AOMEI Partition Assistant, but also grants you the right to install it on all computers belonging to your company, regardless of their locations.
– Allow unlimited usage within one company to save money.
– Safe – no data loss, fast – no reboot, easy – no professional skill.
All-in-one Hard Disk Partition Manager
– Extend NTFS system partitionwithout rebooting computer to reduce downtime.
– Resize/move a partition or dynamic volume to maximize utilization of storages.
– Easily allocate free space from one partition to another without losing data.
– Merge adjacent two partitions into one, or merge unallocated space to a partition.
– Partition alignment optimizes the drive for performance, especially for SSD.
– Erase all data permanently so that it cannot be recovered any more.
System and Data Migration
– Migrate OS from hard disk to solid-state drive (SSD), supporting MBR and GPT disk.
– Upgrade storages with disk to disk copy, no need to reinstall Windows and applications.
– Copy a partition from one hard drive to another for backing up data.
Magic and Safe Converter
– Change disk style – safely convert an MBR basic or dynamic disk into GPT, and vice versa.
– Change disk type – safely convert a dynamic MBR or GPT disk into basic, and vice versa.
– Change partition type – safely convert a primary partition into logical, and vice versa.
– Change file system – safely covert NTFS file system to FAT32, and vice versa.
Step-by-step Handy Wizards
– Partition Recovery Wizard – retrieve valuable information from lost or deleted partitions.
– Make Windows PE Bootable Media – troubleshoot problems, or recover data when system fails to boot.
– Windows To Go Creator – build a portable and fully functional Windows 8 system on USB flash drive.
Version 5.6.4(August 12, 2015)
Fixed bug: display text message in Windows 10.