Wireless Password Recovery is a utility for analyzing the security of your wireless networks and recovering WPA / WPA2 passwords. Wireless Password Recovery is the only software solution that employs the most advanced password recovery methods developed in our company.
WPA and WPA2 wireless network standards, if configured properly, provide sufficient security of personal information. However to maintain the proper security of a wireless network, all the components of the system must be periodically audited. Wireless Password Recovery is not the utility to hack wifi password, but instead allows you to find and identify weak spots of your wireless network, conduct audits of its security, recover forgotten WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared Key) and WPA2-PSK passwords of your home network.
- Contemporary, customizable graphical interface.
- Built-in support for password search using both CPU and GPU power.
- Over 10 types of password recovery, many of which have been developed by and implemented in our companys products only.
- Advanced audit reports.
- Additional tools, including powerful utilities for creating and managing dictionaries. For example, you can create your own wordlists by indexing the files on your hard disk drive.
- On the fly decryption of some WPA/WPA2 hashes.
- Supports for long (up to 255 character) passwords. Note however that the IEEE 802.11 standard sets the following password limit: min 8 and max 64 characters.
- Loading password hashes from non-working operating systems, various network dumps, network sniffer logs, etc.
- Dictionary recovery supports text wordlists in ASCII, UNICODE, UTF8, PCD, RAR and ZIP.
- Great choice of online wordlists for dictionary attacks (near 2 GB).
- Some of the programs functions, such as word mutation, are unique. Total number of mutation rules exceeds one hundred and fifty. No similar application carries this!
- [+] Added 2 new rules to hybrid attack. You can also use these rules to generate/edit custom wordlists.
- [!] Fixed a problem recovering some *.CAP files. Old WPA PTK v1 structures were not decrypted properly under GPU environment.
- [!] Fixed a bug with default character set for TP_LINK_NNNNNN routers.
- Update for French and Russian translations.
1. Unpack and install
2. Copy and replace cracked exe. to installation directory