Bulk Image Downloader is a specialized tool designed to automatically download and save images from thumbnailed image galleries, bypassing all annoying popups and adverts. It can also extract image information from regular text files (such as saved html pages or plain text files containing links) and web pages where image links are listed as plain text.
Almost all popular image hosting sites are supported and the built in image locator AI can locate the full sized image in most web pages no matter what the layout. It integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera via the right click context menu for even easier downloading.
- Downloads thumbnailed video files (.mpg, .avi. .mov, etc)
- No complicated configuration or project files needed – it just works
- Saves time – galleries are downloaded as fast as your connection will allow
- Saves bandwidth – adverts and popups are not downloaded, just the images
- Validates and automatically retries partial or corrupt images, resuming downloads where possible
- Automatically detects and downloads from most multi page forum threads and galleries
- Downloads vbulletin forum attached images
- Multiple gallery download jobs can be queued and downloaded at a later time via the integrated Queue Manager!
OS : Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Language : Multilingual
Virus Total : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4dbeee37bae4d79777de4cf5eb736f9d8f191d30e6f3adc940cc900739217e44/analysis/1441171891/
- Updated support for Windows 10
- flickr support updated. BID will now correctly load multi page photo streams again (e.g. https://www.flickr.com/photos/***/) For non photo stream pages (e.g. albums) you will have to scroll down to reveal the images and then launch BID directly from your browsers right click context menu (open current page with BID). BID will find the images that have been revealed in your browser.
- imgsrc.ru support updated
- myimg.club support added
- 4chan multipage support updated
- theanimegallery.com support added
- artstation.com support updated. To download from artstation.com with BID you must scroll the web page down to reveal the images, and then launch BID directly from your web browser’ right click menu (open current page with BID)
- pixiv.net support updated.
- Tumblr support updated
1. Unpack and install
2. Run patch to register
3. That’s it, thanks SND
4. Read nfo. for futher instructions
Note: Don’t update.
Bulk Image Downloader 4.90 Setup + Patch / (6.1mb)