When you want to preserve a computer’s desired configuration, Faronics Deep Freeze is the answer. Don’t waste time waiting for Imaging solutions to restore your computers—all you’ll need is a simple reboot! Whether you need to protect thousands of workstations across your enterprise or just that one PC at home, Deep Freeze is right for the job. Are you running Windows and Mac computers? No problem, we’ve got both covered. And Deep Freeze is also ready to protect your servers giving you 100% availability.
How Deep Freeze Works
It’s easy to say just how easy Deep Freeze can make your life, but you’re probably asking how exactly it will do that. It’s simple, just like this!
Security and Control
- Enhanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the Master Boot Record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof.
- Secure the Master Boot Record (MBR)
- Prevent unauthorized administrators from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze via a unique Customization Code for all components
- Preset multiple passwords to be used on a workstation or via the Command Line Control with varying activation and expiration dates
- Disable keyboard and mouse, including touchscreen devices, during Thawed Periods or on demand
- Boot Control window provides the ability for immediate reboot
- Use Stealth Mode to hide the Deep Freeze system tray icon
Customized configuration makes setting up Deep Freeze for your environment a breeze.
- Use the Configuration Administrator to specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen, create
- ThawSpaces to save data, create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks.
- Create multiple customized installers with different configurations
- Pre-select Frozen Drives and selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives
- Schedule automatic Restart/Shutdown times
- Restart computer on Logoff
- Shutdown workstations after a preset length of inactivity
- Automate Windows Update installation and detect when installation is complete to reboot Frozen or shutdown
- Schedule multiple Thawed Periods to perform Windows updates (through the Internet or WSUS) or run a custom batch file to update other software
- Automatically apply configuration changes to workstations
Data Retention Options
With Deep Freeze installed, data can be retained across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives.
- Retain data across reboots even if the computer is in a Frozen state, on up to eight virtual storage drives or
- “ThawSpaces” on a workstation
- Use ThawSpaces to store programs, save files, or make permanent changes
- Format ThawSpaces to remove unwanted files
- Specify the size of the ThawSpace and host drive
- Cache Windows updates by downloading updates even when in Frozen state
- Redirect data for storage on network drives with the Data Igloo
Central management makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze.
- Use the included Enterprise Console or Core Console to centrally deploy, configure and manage Deep Freeze
- Use the built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris Check out our Integration page
- Schedule restart, shutdown, Wake-On-LAN, Freeze, Thaw, Thaw Locked and Windows Update tasks dynamically to take place once or regularly
- Manage workstations easily with User Defined Groups
- Quickly populate multiple groups or sub-groups with smart automatic filters or import groups from Active Directory
- Update all pre-existing installation files automatically
- Invoke system maintenance on demand with “Thaw Locked” mode
- Launch RDP and VNC sessions through the Deep Freeze Console
- Create customized Enterprise Consoles with tailored features
- Remotely deploy, execute, and control software on managed workstations
- With Faronics Core keep scheduled actions “active” to ensure updates on offline workstations
- With Faronics Core manage workstations with dynamic groups, perform actions on workstation groups, view workstation activity status, and remotely wake-up offline workstations via the web
Deployment and Interoperability Options
Easy deployment of Faronics Deep Freeze is made possible with several options.
- Easy deployment options including a silent install for rapid network deployment, deployment as part of your imaging solution or via the Enterprise Console
- Provides option to deploy on multiple workstations as part of a master image
- Includes the Deep Freeze Command Line Control Utility for remote management
- Integrate Deep Freeze protection into any desktop management solution capable of executing command line control
- Create, edit download, and share XML-based Deep Freeze Action Files to interact with other programs via the
- Enterprise Console
- Communicate with workstations over a LAN, WAN, or combination
- Support for multiple ports and automatically authorizing them
Deep Freeze may be used in conjunction with Faronics Anti-Virus, Anti-Executable and Power Save.
- Single Console to manage both Deep Freeze and Faronics Anti-Virus clients
- Seamless malware definition retention on workstations protected in a Frozen state with Faronics Anti-Virus
- Malware definitions for other anti-virus solutions can be easily retained through use of Thawed Periods
- Integration with Faronics Anti-Executable and Faronics Power Save to detect Deep Freeze Thawed Periods
Automate Windows Updates
Windows updates are easy to automate with Deep Freeze
- Automatically download Windows updates even when machines are Frozen
- Much faster Windows updates as cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed
- Detects when updates are complete and automatically returns the computer back to a frozen state, eliminating the need to set maintenance window completion times Watch Video
Faronics Deep Freeze provides comprehensive protection for IT systems.
- Guarantees 100% workstation recovery upon restart
- Provides password protection and complete security
- Protects multiple hard drives and partitions
Integration and Compatibility
Faronics Deep Freeze works with a wide range of hard drive types and form-
ats, is available in several languages
- Supports multi-boot environments
- Compatible with Fast User Switching
- Supports SSD, SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives
- Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, basic and dynamic disks
- Localized in six languages
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise v18.104.22.16890 + Crack [Latest] / Turbobit – (40,69MB)
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise v22.214.171.12490 + Crack [Latest] / Hitfile – (40,69MB)
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise v126.96.36.19990 + Crack [Latest] / Userscloud– (40,7MB)