AVG Internet Security 2016 – the latest version of an integrated antivirus AVG 2016, available for download and testing. addition to further improve the security features and performance solutions, also added a new feature that allows you to securely and permanently delete files from your hard disk. The functionality available in the context menu of supported file formats and folders.
USB Flash Security is security software for mobile device.It can help you to protect you mobile devices by encryption(AES256bit). AES encryption which is recognized by speedy and cipher strength of encryption algorithm has been adopted. Information leakage becomes a social problem.Information leakage may be given a huge damage to a company or individual. So we need security software to protect our information (data,file). There are much security software for PC, but little security software for mobile device. Continue reading
Get AVG AntiVirus PRO Android™ Security now for premium, full featured protection from viruses, malware, spyware & online exploitation in real-time. Continue reading
Kaspersky AntiVirus 2016 is an antivirus protection software, that effectivelly defenses your PC from malware. Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 keeps your PC safe from all viruses and Internet threats. It is a full security solution that rigorously protects your files and your identity from cyber criminals and the latest malware attacks. Kaspersky Total Security 2016 Multi-Device (replaces Kaspersky PURE) delivers the ultimate security for computers and mobile devices. It protects your privacy, money, identity, photos, files and family against Internet threats, cybercrime and malware – so no aspect of your digital security is left to chance.
What’s New In Version 2016:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 Core Protection:
- Real-time Protection defends against new and emerging viruses, spyware and more
- Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your device
- Instant Safety Checks examine files and websites
- Gamer Mode helps you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Free, Automatic Updates and Upgrades ensure you always have the latest version of your Kaspersky security product
Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 Advanced Protection:
- Improved! Two-Way Firewall prevents hacker attacks
- Improved! Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system
- Safe Surf alerts you to potentially malicious web sites
- URL Advisor informs you about the reputation and security of website links
- Improved! Trusted Applications Mode ensures only trusted applications are allowed to run on your PC
- System Watcher technology secures your PC from malware dangerous behavior and enables the malicious actions roll back
- New! Change Control helps prevent the installation of unwanted programs and browser settings
- Network Attack Blocker prevents malicious network attacks
- Anti-Banner blocks dangerous and annoying banner adverts
- Anti-Spam protects you against spam messages
- Advanced Parental Control keeps your children safe and responsible online
Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 Identity and Financial Protection:
- Improved! Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions
- New! Private Browsing prevents tracking your web browsing habits and capturing your personal information
- Anti-Phishing defends you against phishing sites or emails that try to steal your money or your identity
- Privacy Protection allows to hide your private mobile communication from others.
- & More
- For Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 3 or later), Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3 or later), and Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or later):
1. Unpack and install
2. Run either offline or online installers
3. Use KIS Trial Reset or 90 activation key
Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 v188.8.131.524 Build 8529 Setup + Key and Trial Resetter / (172.5mb)
Windows Firewall Control – Managing Windows Firewall is now easier than ever
Windows Firewall Control is a powerful application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and Server 2008.
Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
- High Filtering – All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
- Medium Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
- Low Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn’t want to allow initiating outbound connections.
- No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
- Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray, next to the system clock.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
- Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- Search for executable files through folders and create new rules in seconds.
- View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Choose if you want the program to start at user log on.
- Import, export and restore all firewall rules or just the selected rules.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Global hot keys are supported and various shortcuts are available.
- And many, many more. Just try it out.
Registered Users Features:
- Notifications System which provides notifications for outbound blocked connections. Four modes available:
- High – Display notifications for all outgoing connections that were blocked, including System and svchost.exe.
- Medium – Display notifications only for regular programs, without notifications for System and svchost.exe.
- Low – Automatically allow digitally signed programs. Notifications are displayed only for unsigned programs.
- Disabled – Notifications are disabled.
- Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and Server 2008.
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
- DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
1. Unpack and install
2. Use keygen to generate serial
Windows Firewall Control 184.108.40.206 Setup + Keygen / (971kb)
Windows Firewall Control 220.127.116.11 + Keygen / (887kb)
WinMend System Doctor is a Windows-based security improvement. With its innovative and intelligent detection engine, WinMend System Doctor can effectively detect and fix security vulnerabilities in the system, fix software vulnerabilities in third-party applications, and prevent the running of malicious startup programs, Trojans, BHOs, processes and system services to significantly improve system security. Continue reading
As malware continues to evolve and become more sophisticated to avoid detection by anti-spyware/anti-virus programs, SpyHunter responds with new advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s computer threats.